Are you visiting Jackson Hole and don’t have an ATV? We offer great rental pricing on ATVs.
Here are some great areas to explore on an ATV:
- Gros Ventre: Just off of Gros Ventre Road beyond Slide Lake, there are several trails and forest roads accessible by ATV. The trails are open starting July 1 running through September and the forest roads are open starting June through November.
- Mosquito Creek: This area is close to Jackson and there are 12 miles of roads open to ATVs. To get there travel South of Wilson 4 miles on Fall Creek Road. This are is open June through November just over 4 miles south of Wilson.
- Alpine Wyoming: Squaw Creek Trail is an intermediate trail accessible via Greys River Road approximately 4 miles upriver from Alpine. Open July through October.
- Shadow Mountain: This area has numerous roads and a few designated trails available to ATV riders. The area is open June through November. Shadow Mountain is located north of Jackson at the end of Antelope Flats road.
ATVs are a great way for friends and family to explore.
Pricing $150 daily
Would you like to venture deep into the backcountry? Or would you like to discover an area in the Grand Teton National Park and surrounding areas by vehicle, with the ability to cover a lot of ground in a shorter period of time? Our UTV (Utility Terrain Vehicle) enables you to do exactly that. This is a fun way to explore the endless tracks of the National Forest Service access roads that provide for a truly unique adventure.
Our UTV’s are street-legal, so you can drive it right off our lot and start your adventure without the need for towing. When you’re ready to explore the back roads, just start her up and go. Some fun places to explore include the Gros Ventre Mountain Range, where you can head up past Slide Lake and tool around on Bridger-Teton National Forest trails. Another option is the Greys River Corridor which provides access to several trails in the Wyoming and Salt River Ranges. Your rental is no different than a car rental, so if you choose to venture out of Jackson even further, you can. This opens up other options, including trails in and around the Wind River Range, south of Jackson near Pinedale, Wyoming. There are many other “closer-to-home” possibilities including Granite Hot Springs, Togwotee Pass and simply driving into the Grand Teton National Park.
For a zippy ride, we offer a 2-seater UTV which provides a fun way to explore some backcountry trails. This is the perfect option for a couple who wants to share some outdoor adventures together. This model offers no extra room for gear.
Alternatively, we offer a 4-seater UTV which provides a little more room in the back and has a sporty feel to it. This would be a fun vehicle to use for exploring with two-four people, take a picnic lunch and have a “dune buggy” experience. Or perhaps, pack a bag for an overnight of camping and find a remote campsite along Jackson Lake.
There is also our 5-seater UTV which is better for families and perfect to take out for that special excursion in the middle of the backcountry. Pack a lunch, grab your camera and maybe bring along a bathing suit and towel in search of the perfect swimming hole. If you want the larger UTV and only have a couple of passengers, this leaves plenty of room for toys, which could include inflatable SUPs, or overnight camping gear, or perhaps both.
Whichever option you choose, there are endless possibilities for what to bring and where to go. Rent for a day; or rent for several days.
You might ask, how does a UTV differ from an ATV. Primarily, one is street legal and one is not. Therefore, an ATV needs to be towed to a trailhead, and an UTV does not. There are trails an ATV can go that a UTV cannot simply due to the width of the UTV. It’s a good idea to have an idea beforehand what your goal is so you know which direction to go.
- 2-Seater from $299 / day
- 4-Seater from $225 / 2-hours, $399 / day
- 5-Seater from $299 / day